WE ARE THE SOLUTION
Updating Our Response to COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers and Partners,
As Alberta’s economy reopens, we will all be faced with a new challenge: taking the safety practices and precautions we’ve learned over the recent months and putting them into practice every day. Though we will be modifying how we operate, Tridon’s core focus will always be providing you with industry-leading customer service and support.
The health and safety of our team, partners, and customers are equally important. To that end, I have instructed Tridon’s staff to take the following precautions.
- All out-of-country business travel has been suspended, and employees recently returning from abroad have been requested to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All meetings, both internal and external, will be held via telephone or video conference to limit the frequency of gatherings and mitigate the risk of community-acquired infections.
- Social distancing measures have been put into effect at all of our branches for staff and customers alike.
- Technicians will wear face masks and gloves when deployed to client
sites and when handling client equipment.
- Though restrictions are being lifted province-wide, Tridon team members are being offered the flexibility to work from home.
- Employees will be required to stay at home if they experience ANY cold or flu-like symptoms.
- All work spaces and common areas will be cleaned and sanitized at
the end of each workday.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been installed at our branches for employees and customers.
- Accommodations can and will be made, when requested by customers, regarding the delivery or return of equipment and visits to project sites.
These practices and policies will be refined as new developments warrant, based on information provided by federal and provincial health officials.
I understand that many businesses will be in a rebuilding phase in the coming weeks and months. So, know that while we all work to define what the ‘new normal’ is, Tridon remains unwaveringly committed to supporting your communications system, 24/7.
That part hasn’t changed.
If you have any questions, contact me directly at 780-436-5566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.