Your communication system is a critical piece of infrastructure that needs to be designed, engineered and built to meet your specific project needs. Tridon has worked with leaders in Alberta’s industries – construction, resource, energy, transportation and more – by designing and implementing custom communication systems that supported their goals.
This is how we can do the same for you.
- We start by working with you to understand your communications challenges, and the goals and objectives you’ve set for your project.
- We then visit your site to see your current communications system and identify the most effective solution – including simply repairing and reprogramming your existing equipment.
- Next, we conduct a Path Study to determine your technical and infrastructure needs, e.g. repeaters, cellular boosters, distributed antennae system, towers.
- We then build a communications plan that is solid enough to meet your immediate needs, yet flexible enough to grow as new workers, radios and/or job sites are added.
- Working with you, we select the radios, accessories and network infrastructure that will be programmed and installed by our Service team.
- Finally, we implement your communications plan and monitor and maintain your engineered solution.
To get started on building your communications solution, call us at 1-833-487-4366.
For information on the equipment we use to build and support your system, click here.
Please fill out the form and a Tridon Communications expert will get back to you about your project.