Do your rural or remote sites need high-speed internet connectivity? Are those needs short-term, or is rapid deployment a critical requirement?
If so, we can offer a solution.
Wireless broadband allows your rural sites and remote operations the same high-speed data connectivity that supports your centrally located offices. A microwave link can be established between your central location and a single rural office (called a Point to Point link) or to several remote sites (a Point to Multi-point link). With a wireless broadband solution, your remote operations are supported,24/7, by dedicated, secure connectivity that surpasses conventional Wi-Fi or LTE.
Benefits of Tridon’s wireless broadband solutions:
• Secure, private, reliable high capacity data transfer
• Static IPs for total network control
• High-performance, scalable bandwidth with low latency
• Symmetrical speeds from 5Mbps to 100Mbps
• Tailored to meet your specific business needs
• Flexible contracts
• Rapid service delivery
• Up to 99.9% service availability
• Unlimited data transfer (no usage caps)
• Licensed & unlicensed connectivity options
• 24/7/365 Network Operations Centre support
Tridon’s wireless broadband solutions are supporting business needs across Alberta. If you’d like to discuss building one, contact us.